Sales Consultant - Job Description
Devan Acura of Norwalk, is looking for a Automotive Sales Consultant. You will assist customers through various stages of their Acura ownership by guiding their automotive needs while obtaining sales goals and maintaining a high level of CSI. We are looking for a career oriented honest hardworking sales consultant with a desire to help our clients and staff enhance their experience and become part of an award winning dealership team.
As a Sales Consultant for Devan Acura you are expected to sell or lease new and used vehicles using the Devan Acura Process to dealership prospects while achieving the following sales objectives; dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction.
Sales Consultant Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests, matching requirements and interests to various models, and building rapport.
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, taking test drives, explaining warranties and recommended services.
- Closing sales by overcoming objections, asking for the sale, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase documentation, introduction to service department, scheduling first service appointment, and performing final delivery.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining manufacturers product line certification, and commitment to the company sales process.
- Understanding automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Developing customer base by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
Job Type: Full- Time