Express Lube Technician – Montrose Buick Cadillac GMC Nissan
We are looking for Express Technicians who will focus on oil changes, tires, batteries, etc.
- Discuss repairs with service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Driver License
- Clean Driving record required
- Compensation is based on experience.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.