Automotive General Manager
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced General Manager!
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profit
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives
- Create a positive sales culture for the team focusing on employee retention
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals
- Play an active role in the community
- Responsible, ethical and committed
- Previous sales success
- Drug screen, background check and clean driving record
- Performance driven with a need to succeed
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Operator's Driver's License; State Inspection License
- College grad is a plus
- Premium Pay
- Premium Benefits