Aircraft mechanics | TAS Aero Recruitment no. 512
Major maintenance on medium aircraft carriers.
• Maintain the aircraft according to the manufacturer's standards;
• Detect mechanical and hydraulic problems and repair them in accordance with current manuals and procedures;
• Use the right tools and equipment
• Perform adjustment, installation, adjustment, neutralization, testing, etc.;
• Check, adjust, repair or replace complex devices and equipment in accordance with the Barn Maintenance Program by the manufacturer of the aircraft;
• Report any technical defects (SNAGS);
• Install or modify components of aircraft or other systems;
• Make the necessary checks to ensure the proper functioning of the components.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by his immediate superior.
• Academic training or equivalent experience;
• Have excellent manual dexterity;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft mechanical maintenance;
• Be available for extra time if needed;
• Experience with carriers (an asset).
• Group insurance program
• Allowance (accommodation costs) according to certain conditions
POSITION: Contract of 3 months minimum with strong possibility of extension.
• Day, evening and possibility of weekend.
SALARY: to be discussed according to experience.
To speed up the processing of your file, please send us your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
In this document, the use of the masculine to designate persons has no other purpose than to lighten the text.