Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States, employing over 6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 99 years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical and communications installations, building value for clients, and building people within the company.
The Project Scheduler is responsible for development and implementation of schedules for electrical construction projects while collaborating with Project Management and the Field Leadership Team to ensure that projects are completed according to contract and project performance goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, update and maintain electrical construction schedule.
- Create work breakdown structures.
- Develop Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Review critical path, cost loading, schedule content.
- Identify relationships, constraints and milestones with project work schedule.
- Perform schedule impact analysis for change orders.
- QA/QC review of schedule submissions for conformance.
- Prepare reports as needed and directed by Management.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business related field
- Minimum 3 year’s previous experience as a Construction Scheduler
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- Have demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- General work environment – sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.