Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States, employing over 6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 99 years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical and communications installations, building value for clients, and building people within the company.
The Driver is responsible for receiving and delivering stock and non-stock items; and loading and unloading orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transporting orders to and from job sites
- Performing warehouse duties and tasks as assigned
- Maintain an organized warehouse
- Ensure the safe operation of vehicles
- Stock shelves and put away incoming tools and equipment
- Outbound functions include selecting checking, packing and shipping orders
- Inbound functions include receiving, placement and put away of product
- Must be familiar with the job location and surrounding areas
- Maintain a clean driving record
Able to drive a 26ft stake body with air brakes.
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above and other duties may be assigned.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read maps and follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.