Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States, employing over 6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 98 years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical and communications installations, building value for clients, and building people within the company.
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support to the Department and/or Division. This position will provide general assistance to all levels of staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process day-to-day administrative items: mail, overnight mail, packages, etc.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail for Department.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Provide phone support for supervisor.
- Provide support by scanning, photocopying, filing, and sending faxes as needed.
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above and other duties may be assigned.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months’ office environment experience
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Filing experience beneficial but not required
- Attention to detail is a must; strong analytical skills favored
- Tactful and has professional demeanor, and ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, vendors and others
- High level of discretion and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Build and maintain solid work relationships with all levels of staff and management
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work load; Capacity to handle interruptions regularly
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- General work environment – sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 lbs.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.