Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Shared Service Advisor
- The principal activity of Customer Services Advisor is to provide excellent Customer Service and ensuring that Customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied in line with agreed processes.
- Creating Sales Orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- To use customer interactions inbound and outbound to maintain and enhance the knowledge we have of our customers within the SAP-CRM system against a standard process.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries in a polite and intimate way, while escalating issues as appropriate to the Customer Service Manager.
- Triaging eMAR tier one issues and providing expert support on the best use of the system as well as provisioning replacement hardware as required. Highlighting potential process improvements for consideration supporting a reduction in repeated issues and failure demand.
- Processing of payments in line with agreed processes and advising of account issues and or credit block at the point of sale, escalating as appropriate to the finance team.
- Highlight and exploit up selling opportunities, whilst supporting the sales team providing warm leads resulting from outbound customer health checks.
- Answer incoming calls and redirect if necessary to an agreed process.
- Proactive customer contact in connection with product and service enquiries, sales campaigns, customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Act as the interface for customer communications between all external and internal customers
- Accurately process sales orders for eMAR and MA products.
- Manage customer complaints and effective quality reporting using quality management system.
- Problem solving customer issues and complaints escalate as necessary and track completion.
- Provide product support to customers when requested, including samples.
- Actively promote new and existing products, customer upselling and cross selling. (delete as appropriate)
- Obtain and monitor marketing/competitor activity information for customer accounts.
- Set up and maintain customer accounts in SAP-CRM.
- Process payments for customers in line with current legislation
- General administrative duties.
- Cover for team members in their absence including rotational working at weekends.
- Dealing with support calls from customers who use eMAR.
- Provide technical assistance to peers, clients and internal resources for eMAR system.
- Provide recommendations on the process improvements related to Customer Services workflow.
- Adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Participation in an on call Rota between 7am and 9pm 5/365, comprising of out of hours’ telephone triage and escalation as appropriate.
- The ability to work from home from a suitable location
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training:
- Willingness to work toward a formal customer service qualification such as NVQ2 in customer service.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is essential
- Previous experience of level one technical support is an advantage.
- Working under supervision - The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be comfortable working in a challenging role and be able to work under pressure, maintaining a calm and professional manner with colleagues and customers.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.