Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Omnicell has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to manage the daily facility operations at our Mountain View Corporate Headquarters site and support the facility operations at our Milpitas assembly warehouse. The Facilities Manager will manage the building systems, and routine facilities functions in order to maintain a great work environment! You will maintain positive customer relations, and support OSHA, FDA, and ISO requirements. You will help drive continuous process improvement and best practices across the facilities organization.
• Manages all aspects of facility operations at our Mountain View Corporate Headquarters site and supports the facility operations at the Milpitas assembly warehouse.
• Performs and/or directs the performance of all facility service requests, ensuring that the work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently, with minimal disruption and good customer service.
• Proactively maintains critical building infrastructure with established preventative maintenance programs.
• Checks malfunctioning equipment and ascertains corrective action required to restore to satisfactory operating condition.
• Acquires and maintains required permits.
• Provides training and support of other facility team members and aims to expand the capabilities of all staff.
• Demonstrates the proper use and care of tools and instills a high level of professionalism and client service.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and client based audits that are applicable to their assigned facility.
• Responsible for the Environment of Care, Emergency Management, Life Safety, support to the EH&S program and familiarity with ISO 14001 and 9001 and/or 13485.
• Instills a high level of professionalism and supervises the performance of contracted maintenance personnel.
• Financial Management- Plans and forecasts the facilities budget and recommends facility repairs and improvements.
• Energy Management- Implements programs locally and in the US to optimize energy usage, water consumption, and recycling/sustainability programs, and tracks performance.
• Oversees and inspects small construction and installation projects.
• Oversees the coordination of building space planning and allocation of office resources.
• Coordinates the shipping/receiving and receptionist function.
• Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
• Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve complex facility problems quickly and proficiently.
• Ability to develop space plans, move management, reconfigurations, and small construction/capital improvements.
• Strong vendor management skills and ability to interface with property management.
• Able to work in a dynamic complex organization and to prioritize critical needs with a high degree of customer focus.
• Proficient with budget and vendor management.
• Ability to work on furniture solution for ergonomic issues.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Familiarity with Enterprise Security and Visitor Management Systems
• Project Management skills
• Facilities Technician Certification from accredited trade school
• At least 7 years of facilities experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management
• Proficiency in AutoCAD or similar drafting programs
• Demonstrated success in managing individual and group moves
• Office Environment
• Warehouse Environment
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results