Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Project Deployment Manager
Project Deployment Manager
An Omnicell Project Deployment Manager (PdM) has a minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in healthcare, managing software solutions or healthcare device implementations. The Omnicell PdM manages all aspects of the project and communications throughout the life of the project. The PdM is responsible for managing the revenue, timelines, resources, expectations, and milestones for Omnicell solution implementations.
· Software Functionality and Configuration as it relates to hardware
· Basic hardware troubleshooting of system level components
· Basic knowledge of User interface and Software troubleshooting, i.e. configurations, directory structure, information flow, upgrades/downgrades, Data restoration, and log file interpretation
· Knowledge of remote access and troubleshooting tools: vSuite, client remote support
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
· Demonstrate basic diagnostic and analytical skills to be able to research complex issues
· Capable of identifying quality issues on products and provide appropriate feedback on the root cause.
· Basic knowledge of network communications
· Recommends and implements best practices.
· Builds trust with customers and develops action plans to resolve issues that satisfy stakeholder expectations.
· Able to understand nuances of product integration into various pharmacy environments.
· Demonstrates deep product knowledge on system architecture, usage, and features.
· Implement best practices and come with new workarounds and submit feature requests as needed.
· Recommends product and process changes.
· Understands the practical use of the product to more effectively communicate with end user
· Be able to implement disaster recovery processes
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results