Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
The Inventory Control Analyst will be an essential position in implementing, and monitoring procedures to ensure that the proper inventory is at all production locations. The position will assist management in the development and implementation of a formal program to audit all areas related to inventory movement for integrity and accuracy. This individual will lead the cycle counts in a program to identify and eliminate any problems found in daily cycle counts. Will assist branch warehouses with their inventory control procedures.
· Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
· Coordinate the cycle count process and evaluate results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results.
· Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
· Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize the overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
· Coordinate the efforts of the cycle counts in all WIP locations in an effort to identify and correct discrepancies on items at the location level as needed.
· Coordinate and analyze daily, monthly and/or annual inventory audits, e.g. manufacturing engineering lab audits or audits to test the financial accuracy.
· Review all types of order confirmations to identify and correct any problems that may have occurred from time of receipt through order close.
· Monitor special orders, e.g. teardowns, rework, department transfers, parts and returns to ensure proper transactions are performed in SAP.
· Reconcile any issues that arise during backflush process. Identify and implement improvements to streamline the backflush process.
· On a daily basis, transfer items from stock and production areas to MRB and perform appropriate system transactions based on expiration dates, rejects and quality problems. Also generate and publish MRB status report.
· Maintain clean and highly organized work environment.
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Working knowledge and understanding of SAP -WMS concepts
· Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and WMS experience
· Experience with report writing database tools a definite plus
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Strong statistical analysis and problem solving skills.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
· 3+ years of inventory work experience in a production warehouse environment
· 2+ years of work experience using an ERP and PLM system
Work experience using SAP and Agile
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results