Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst
The Business Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in our Warrendale Manufacturing Factory Team with the implementation of SAP Variant Configuration programming. Responsibilities will include the interpretation of cross-functional Product Requirements to establish the interface of Sales Configuration input to SAP-CRM and ECC through Variant Configuration control.
This position is a vital part of the global Product Data Management group which is responsible for the Release / Revision Control of Design Documentation and Material Data for all Omnicell Products. Working with functions across the company, Product Data Management provides interactive support for New Product Release and Design Enhancement processes while maintaining the highest levels of Data Integrity.
In order to work effectively as a Business Data Analyst, this position is expected to:
Set-up and manage validation of SAP Variant Configurator Data
· Understanding of Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Production requirements and ability to translate them by the design of Variant Configuration Rules, Algorithms and Object Dependencies.
· Create and maintain Characteristics, Values, Classes, and Object Dependencies to be used with each Configurable Material or Universal BOM.
· Understanding of SAP Material Master Data requirements required to build and use Variant Configuration knowledge base.
· Troubleshoot & debug Variant Configuration Master Data issues.
· Understanding of Variant Configurator interactions with other SAP Modules such as Material Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Finance & Controlling (FICO) and Production Planning (PP).
· Implement regular Product Configuration Version releases through ECO submissions and requirements of the Product Marketing organization.
Coordinate and implement Transfer of ECO Controlled Data & Variant Configuration Master Data from SAP Test environments to SAP Production environments
· Transfers carried out by Application Link Enabling (ALE) and manual entry
· Complete Data Conflict corrections and Root Cause analysis of any errors
Provide support for Sales and Production Order Error Correction and Root Cause analysis.
· Work within Omnicell’s ECO, SAP Quotation and Sales & Production Order processes to ensure data accuracy and timely processing of changes.
Required Knowledge and Skills :
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
· Understanding of setup and use of the SAP Variant Configuration, Finance & Controlling, Sales & Distribution, Material Management and Production Modules.
· Knowledge and experience in SAP Variant Configuration R3/System, Applications Link Enabling (ALE) and
Master Data Tables & Business Processes
· Familiarity of Advanced Business Application Programming (SAP ABAP)
· Knowledge of and experience with SAP CRM & ECC integration with external Sales Configurator
· Ability to balance changing priorities within a fast-paced team environment
· Commitment to the Quality and Continuous Improvement requirements of Omnicell
· Knowledge of Industry Standards for Product Configuration and Documentation practices
· Reliable, detail oriented employee who can be counted on to complete complex assignments with the highest degree of accuracy
· Associates Degree
· 2 or more years of work experience in a Material Planning or Production Control function.
· 2 or more years of SAP Variant Configuration & Material Master Data experience.
Occasional work outside of regular business hours
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results