Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Manager, Product Data Management
Manager, Product Data Management
The Product Data Manager will play a pivotal Leadership role in our Warrendale Manufacturing Factory Team with the coordination of Documentation Change Request, Change Order and Change Control Board processes. Responsibilities will include management of a team of local Data/Documentation Analysts, prioritization of team assignments and Chairing the Warrendale Change Control Board.
This position is a vital part of the global Product Data Management group which is responsible for the Release / Revision Control of Design Documentation and Material Data for all Omnicell Products. Working with functions across the company, Product Data Management provides interactive support for New Product Release and Design Enhancement processes while maintaining the highest levels of Data Integrity.
In order to work effectively in this role, in-depth understanding and practical experience in the following areas is required.
Product Data & Documentation Standards
· Industry Standards and Best Known Methods.
· Production and Supply Chain Data Requirements
· Revision Compatibility Management
· Electronic File Management
Product Data & Documentation Release and Change Control
· Support Originators & Reviewers in the use of company PLM System
· Review of Release/Change submissions for completeness and adherence to company standards
· Facilitate timely completion of submissions through cross-functional review & approval
· Ensure accurate transfer of controlled Material Part Number and BOM Data from PLM to SAP Systems
SAP Material Master Data, BOM & Production Routing Creation and Maintenance
· High Level understanding of SAP Sales/Distribution and Logistics Modules.
· Detailed Skills within:
· Material Master Data (material creation, maintenance and mass-change)
· Bill of Materials (BOM creation and maintenance)
· Production Planning (routings and component allocation)
· Table Look-up (SE16 query)
· Provide SAP Data support for maintenance of non-revision controlled Material Attributes.
Supervision of Product Data Management Processes and Staff
· Coordination of Product Data Control processes and Chairing of Change Control Board
· First-level responsibility for site-specific group performance within Global Product Data Management Department
· Reporting of group Performance Data
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong communication and Project Lead skills.
· Bachelor Degree
· 6+ years of experience with Engineering / Manufacturing Documentation requirements.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with PLM Software and ERP Data requirements.
· 1 year experience in Data Management Lead Role.
· Experienced in troubleshooting and resolution of issues in collaboration with geographically dispersed teams and outsourced service providers.
Occasional work outside of regular business hours
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results