Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Field Service Team Lead
- Team building skills: Hiring capable, results focused staff that live the Omnicell values.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and ability to negotiate for acceptable outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and team members.
- Change agent who accepts and supports new ideas and processes.
- Refined listening skills.
- Ability to consistently balance sense of urgency with diplomacy/empathy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from stakeholders.
- Ability to react effectively to uncertainties (market, economic, personnel, etc.).
- Ability to regroup and re-engage to accommodate changing customer needs and priorities.
- Commitment to cost reduction/control.
- Coaching, mentoring and counseling of team members.
- Strong Microsoft Office required reporting, scheduling, and communicating.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Skills: Ability to quickly and methodically troubleshoot problems of varied complexity, with limited or flawed data, to find best solution for customer.
- Advanced Communications Skills: Ability to effectively share complex ideas across departments, and with customers and vendors in a manner that is understandable and leads to positive outcome.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer literate with ability to use relevant software packages
- Experience of working in Public or Private Hospitals would be beneficial but not essential .
- Proven track record with minimum of eight years in customer support and customer service within a technology industry.
- Experience with troubleshooting, repair, or design of electrical / electronic circuits, or maintenance and troubleshooting of computer-based technology.
- Educated to a good standard, including Math and English. Any IT, Electrical or Engineering qualifications (either academic or professional) would be advantageous / experience preferred.
- Oversee the Field Service Automation requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated Field Service issues. Act as escalation point for all Automation Field Service requests and incidents. Develop and mature Field Service escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Support department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Train, coach and mentor Field Service Engineers including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers
- Field Based, will need to the ability to travel throughout Italy
- You may be required to provide and manage out of hours cover for evenings/weekends on a rota basis for the Automation Field Service Team
- The role will involve carrying out scheduled maintenance and dealing with ad hoc support calls, either remotely or on-site. This will include replacing parts, fault finding, performing quality and safety checks, tidying and counting stock.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.