Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Ateb, An Omnicell Company, has a dynamic opportunity available for a SAS Statistician. The SAS Statistician develops the application for the advanced analytical process to the various business processes to seek insights which will drive business decisions. Develops standardized metrics to understand any business variability. Use of Predictive analytics to provide fact based arguments to quantify the competitive business performance.
· Development of new advanced analytical process/metrics
· Ongoing analytical processes
· Enhancements and Changes to existing process
· Managing and finding the reasons for any data abnormalities
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to understand any ad-hoc change in requirements and work towards the project finish without changes in timeline.
· Proactive identification of any data abnormalities and providing suggestion to the improvements.
· Deep Root Cause Analysis for all the statistical evidences.
· Strong problem-solving and metadata skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and superior attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, being able to work independently as well as work with others, be able to process multiple tasks
· Team player
· Statistical modeling
· Knowledge and experience working with R
· SAS application development experience
· Bachelor’s Degree - in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science.
· 1+ years of experience with SAS and SQL programming working with big data
· Master’s Degree - - in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science.
· SAS Certifications – Base Required/ Advanced Preferred.
· 1+ years of experience in position requiring advanced SAS application development and statistical modeling architect/developer. Recent or expected final year students graduating in next 3 months will be considered.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results