Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Field Service Engineer Temporary
Field Service Engineer
Are you an interested in being Service Engineer who is bored of your daily routine, have a passion for technology, keen to enhance your skills, likes solving problem and a people person full of energy?
The Service Engineer (TSE) will be responsible for supporting Omnicell systems at customer sites in his region and sometimes throughout the France to support other colleagues.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team of engineers who take great pride in their work and have a passion building upon long term relationships with customers. You will be continually challenged as you will be exposed to new technologies. You will receive constant support and guidance from senior management and your technical knowledge will be further enhanced through your work.
Essential Functions :
This is a very varied role which includes:
Knowledge and Skills (desirable but not essential):
• High value large automated machinery in a service or maintenance engineering environment.
• Computers, Servers, UPS software and hardware maintenance in windows environment, including Data Basis, and Networking.
• Test and fault finding on AC/DC circuits and able to read and understand circuit diagrams.
• Servo motors, 3 phase motors, stepper motors, inverters and drives.
• Siemens S7 (step 7) PLC control systems operation, fault finding and modification
• Pneumatic Systems to include vacuum pumps, pneumatic actuators and compressors.
• Optical wireless and IP cameras, Sensors, Lasers, Scanners, and Ultrasound sensors.
• Previous experience within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors would be a distinct advantage.
• Must have minimum ONC, HNC or above in relevant engineering discipline in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
• 5 years Field service experience
• Strong customer facing skills
• Ability to work independently, and to carry out all duties in a professional and courteous manner
• Willing to travel and stay away from home as required. This could be at short notice and must be considered as part of the job. On occasions there will be a need to stay in hotel accommodation as needed.
• Must have a clean driving license.
• Good knowledge of English or German
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you've applied online with us before, we already have your information on file! Login using your email address and password to update your profile and apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results