Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Director, Product Marketing
The Director of Product Marketing will help to develop and inspire a dedicated and experienced team that is responsible for the commercial go-to-market success of all Central Pharmacy solutions. The Director of Product Marketing will successfully partner with sales leadership, product, and the broader marketing team to deliver product messaging, packaging, pricing and tools that drive revenue and bookings. This is a leadership role reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
As a leader within product marketing, you will partner with the marketing executive team to design and execute go-to-market strategies for Omnicell, balancing focus on the big picture while supporting your team.
You will demonstrate an understanding of and articulate customer-centric and market-based requirements to inform product and demand generation strategies.
You will be a key partner to the product team and sales team: sharing insights to the field to accelerate account segmentation and adoption, as well as building customer success stories to support a value-based solution-selling model. You are a messaging and positioning expert that enjoys the simplification of complex benefits and value to multiple audiences.
- Participate in setting strategy - establish Omnicell’s go-to-market priorities in partnership with executive leadership based on market intelligence, business performance, and corporate priorities and resources
- Partner with Market intelligence - understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Value Proposition - clearly communicate Omnicell’s unique value proposition through messaging frameworks, customer facing collateral and sales tools
- Pricing, naming and packaging - create pricing frameworks and align product pricing, packaging and naming, in an XaaS environment. Pricing execution will be in partnership with the Director of Pricing.
- Demand generation support - develop strategy, messaging, and tools to support the demand generation teams (marketing and sales/business development) worldwide in generating revenue
- Customer lifetime value - set strategies to increase net revenue and customer profitability in partnership with product, customer success, professional services, and the broader marketing team to build greater adoption across the entire Autonomous Pharmacy portfolio
- Advocacy - build a community of advocates within the customer base and across the industry in partnership with customer success, product, the broader marketing team and industry leaders
- Launches - plan and lead the launch of new products and services across key functional teams to meet business objectives
- Channel empowerment - deliver customer-facing content and experiences that leverage technologies to drive revenue; support the sales enablement team with clear strategies, messaging, and tools to improve sales and partner productivity and value
- Spokesperson - elevate Omnicell’s brand by speaking at industry events, press interviews, and analyst inquiries and by authoring thought leadership pieces
- Team - recruit, develop, and inspire a cohesive team of high performing product marketers, local and remote, across multiple time zones and cultures
- Leadership - work cross-organizationally to partner and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success. This role will require a great deal of hands-on activities as the team grows.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert marketing skills resulting in transformational sales performance
- An authentic leader that can both inspire and empower staff, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross-functional partners
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Are results-driven: want to show the impact that you're driving and are passionate about demonstrating that value to your stakeholders.
- Healthcare or marketing related bachelor’s degree and work experience
- Passion for advancing the care of patients and experience of healthcare professionals
- Desire to work for the overall success of the company and willingness to go beyond– highly motivated
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree
- 8 or more years of experience in marketing role within a technology/healthcare/medical sector
- 3 or more years experience leading and managing teams
- MBA degree or advanced degree
- Experience in high-growth enterprise SaaS companies and products
- Experience marketing B2B capital equipment products
- Office Environment
- Travel: Approximately 30%
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.