Inspired by Care
Since 1992, Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) has been inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum—from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home.
Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety.
Omnicell’s innovative medication adherence solutions, used by over 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies in North America and the United Kingdom, are designed to improve patient adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
Recent Omnicell acquisitions, including Ateb, add distinct capabilities, particularly in central pharmacy, IV robotics, and pharmacy software, creating the broadest medication management product portfolio in the industry.
Senior Corporate Recruiter - 12 month Defined Term assignment
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to business partners. This position delivers high quality professional and executive level candidates and advances the Omnicell Employment Brand across numerous markets and professional associations while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Omnicell selection process. Will perform full life-cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with business partners and candidates.
- Partner with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, cold calling, and in-house ATS to identify and recruit top talent.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni.
- Review and pre-screen candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Interview all candidates presented to hiring managers, prepares candidates for interviewing with Omnicell and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job description, and expectation setting.
- Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under direction of hiring manager and within the Omnicell comp guidelines.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidate searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a thorough audit if required.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
- Supports diversity, equal opportunity, and affirmative action objectives of Omnicell.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent cold calling skills
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a web-based applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to HR leadership.
- Ability to build search assignment abstracts from client engagement discussions and forms.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with employees, applicants, and recruitment agencies.
- Professional demeanor with strong ethical standards and ability to adapt to change.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, on multiple projects simultaneously both as a team member and individually.
- Ability to guide, direct, and motivate employees, applicants, and external business relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the staffing industry, similar recruitment environment, or in the area of strategic recruitment and planning.
- Office Environment
- Irregular Work hours due to multiple time zones
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Omnicell will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.