Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree -Life sciences of a related field
- Minimum of at least 3-5yrs research experience
- Ability to work efficiently and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Working knowledge of good clinical practices for clinical research
- Excellent writing skills to compose correspondence, abstracts, reports in order to edit material using correct English Grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation.
Description of Duties
- Compose clear, accurate and concise reports, presentations and other materials independently from oral and written instructions. Edit and proofread materials with attention to accuracy in grammar, spelling, formatting and calculations.
- Coordinate IRB submissions including develop and/ or review protocols, amendments, investigator brochures informed consent, and other study related documents
- Completing assessments per study protocol with study participants, form completion and data entry per study protocols.