Required Skills & Qualifications:
- GED or high school Diploma
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Minimum one-year experience working with medical billing and service authorizations
- Knowledge of medical drugs and willing to learn additional information
- Knowledge and understanding of medical billing, service authorizations, drug medical billing codes, etc
- Skill and ability to communicate with SAPC staff to ensure client service authorizations are complete and approved
- Knowledge, skill and ability to maintain appropriate therapeutic boundaries with clients as per professional standards. Ability to interact professionally with staff, clients, their children and other professional agencies
- Conduct weekly, monthly and all of treatment, case management and childcare billing. Ability to multitask and provide continuous data entry; create a billing system that creates consistency with billing entry, service authorization approval, process of recouping denied claims and ensure that all these processes are completed on time by required deadline
- Provide front office support with phone and coverage
Description of Duties
- Conduct all of the agency’s billing for treatment, case management and childcare. Complete all of the client service authorizations and ensure that any billing denials are recouped and appropriated accordingly. Provide front office assistance with phone and coverage.
- Attend and effectively participate in all required staff meetings; case conferences and trainings.
- Assist Director and Assist Director to maintain optimum treatment environment including but not limited to supervision of onsite clients, group room preparation for workshops and ceremonies