Responsible for the planning and implementation of product development and design, delivery methods, pricing, marketing processes, and ongoing maintenance of all consumer and mortgage products. Develops product plans and budgets that are consistent with and supportive of the credit union’s strategic and business plans. Implements new or revised products, promotions, and oversees deployment of new software or delivery methods to members. Coordinates closely with other departments to ensure that products are delivered effectively
- Must have at least five years of related experience in Loan Origination and/or Consumer and Mortgage Loan Servicing.
- Must have at least two years in direct borrower origination/sales position and at least two years in processing or underwriting.
- Must have extensive knowledge working with loan origination software systems.
- Must have working knowledge of all regulations affecting originations and servicing of consumer and mortgage loans at a credit union.
- Must have expert knowledge of processes, disclosures, and forms required to originate, fund, and service consumer loans, including auto secured, deposit secured, unsecured, credit cards, and variable rate lines of credit.
- Must have expert knowledge of underwriting guidelines, processes, disclosures, and forms required to originate, fund, and service conventional and government fixed and adjustable rate forward mortgage loans.
- Must have general knowledge of depository institutions operations and balance sheet management concepts, including cost of funds, profitability, interest-rate risk, credit risk, and the enterprise risk management process.