- Responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the Teller Services Section.
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversees provision of a full range of services to members and manages referral sales and service activities.
- Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
- Trains, directs, and supervises staff.
- Requires at least five years of related experience in a financial institution, with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- This candidate must have an understanding of the Credit Union’s field of membership, a thorough knowledge of Credit Union services and products, an understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements and a familiarity with branch functions, policies, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, supervisory skills, being well organized, having an ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment, attention to detail and having the ability to maintain an effective and efficient work flow are required.