- Responsible for performing a wide variety of loan servicing functions including maintaining and processing supporting loan documents, assisting members with questions, processing pay-offs payments and adjustments and completing clerical duties.
- Tracks and obtains proof of insurance as required on member loans.
- Maintains departmental records and files and types reports and records.
- Performs miscellaneous loan servicing activities as assigned.
- Requires at least two years of related experience in Loan Servicing or the equivalent.
- The preferred candidate must have a basic understanding of loan servicing functions.
- Must have solid Math and Bookkeeping abilities.
- Must have good communication and public relations skills.
- Requires the ability to organize and multi-task on various computer applications.