- Responsible for the processing and servicing of operational support functions.
- Ensures that all operational support functions are accurately performed in accordance with established policies and procedures as well as adherence to governmental regulations.
- Completes required reports, file maintenance and related record keeping duties as required.
- Assists in researching and resolving branch and member errors or discrepancies.
- Provides support to assigned areas of the department where services or assistance is needed.
- Assists with providing suggestions for improvement to ensure processing effectiveness and efficiency are attained and delivered
- Ensures that internal and external members are promptly and professional served
- Requires a minimum of two years of experience as a loan officer or equivalent.
- This candidate must have a thorough knowledge of member services and products provided
- Knowledge of Credit Union loan services, policies, and procedures
- Understanding of related legal and regulatory standards, and required loan documentation
- Knowledge of consumer and residential lending practices.
- This candidate must also have excellent interviewing, communication and public relations skills, have strong analytical and financial skills
- Able to operate related computer applications and business equipment.