- Responsible for assisting with developing, recommending, and implementing the credit union’s digital marketing channels and programs.
- Responsible for content creation and day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns (SEO, PPC, and Display), social media content and ads, websites, and other digital applications (included but not limited to online banking, mobile app, and digital monitors).
- Provides on-going reporting and analytics on all digital programs and researches marketing trends within the industry.
- Assists in graphic design for in-house and external advertisements and promotions.
- Develops, leads and manages the credit union’s digital marketing efforts in support of the credit union’s business goals.
- Ensures that the credit union professional reputation is projected and marketing activities create positive member and community responses.
- At least four years of related experience in Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of digital/online marketing, communication & techniques.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and promotion techniques.
- Familiar with graphic design and production techniques.