Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 35+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; improved education; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, supported clients to improve health interventions like vaccines and clean water in the developing world; fought to bring health coverage to all Americans; and brought people together to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and nations.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, Seattle and San Francisco offices, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…political strategists, data scientists, issue experts, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Senior Ad Operations Specialist who knows how to:
- Help lead on regular reporting needs and the development and implementation of optimization recommendations
- Manage the Ad Operations team around reporting and optimization processes
- Assist with training and mentoring of junior Ad Operations staff
- Monitor campaign delivery and performance across a variety of programmatic DSPs, social platforms, and online publishers
- Ensure the team maintains low error rates, traffics efficiently, and proactively thinks about potential roadblocks to meet campaign performance goals
- Manage ad trafficking in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues
- Work directly with publishers to collect ad specs and insertion orders and ensure the proper implementation of ad tags
- Assist in regular reporting needs and the development and implementation of optimization recommendations
- Assist accounting staff with invoicing and vendor payment
- Stay on top of ad serving technology developments and assist in the refinement of internal ad operations processes
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in ad operations, social advertising and tag management
- 3+ years of experience managing a team and implementing processes
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to clearly communicate actionable insights to the team
- Expert in Double Click Manager
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- The drive and ability to work independently and proactively prioritize workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with strong Excel skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. You are trustworthy and dependable
- The ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm so sometimes that's when our clients need us
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively across teams
- A meticulous eye for detail and exceptional organization skills
It’s a bonus (not required) if you have…
- Exposure to programmatic ad buying preferred
This position is a fixed term position for the 2020 political cycle and will end on November 6, 2020.
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.