Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 35+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; improved education; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, supported clients to improve health interventions like vaccines and clean water in the developing world; fought to bring health coverage to all Americans; and brought people together to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and nations.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, Seattle and San Francisco offices, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…political strategists, data scientists, issue experts, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Media Assistant who knows how to:
- Manage and implement Facebook advertising campaigns and paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc. across various search engines.
- Generate and manage insertion orders to reserve advertising space.
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including trafficking creative through client/agency and site; responding to questions about creative; setting up and maintaining 3rd party ad servers; ensuring sites are enabled; tracking campaigns to full delivery; and monitoring spend against budget.
- Assist planners in conducting campaign analysis and creating client reporting.
- Produce and maintain competitive spending reports and execute baseline assessments of data.
- Utilizes syndicated planning and research tools to run reports, create RFP partner lists, and develop insights.
- Fields incoming RFP responses and phone calls from site representatives and assists with analyzing proposals.
- Works with accounting department to manage monthly forecasting and billing sheets, reconciles billing discrepancies and processes invoices for payment
- Updates internal and client status reports.
- Maintains archive of media plans, insertion orders, schedules, contracts, etc.
- Keeps current with digital media trends, research and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the digital space
- Strong interest in and familiarity with digital media (internet, mobile, gaming)
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm so sometimes that's when our clients need us
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively across teams
- A meticulous eye for detail and exceptional organization skills
It’s a bonus (not required) if you have…
- Knowledge of PPC campaign building, maintenance and reporting preferred
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor, and Google Analytics is a plus
This position is a fixed term position for the 2020 political cycle and will end on November 6, 2020.
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.