Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents and world leaders; fought for stricter laws on tobacco from Nashville to Nigeria; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring vaccinations to children around the world.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our San Francisco and our Seattle offices, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create communications and advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…earned media experts, public policy wonks, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising professional, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Digital Strategist who knows how to:
- Create documents, reports, and analyses on campaigns or projects
- Develop and edit content from content worksheets
- Create ideas and tactics for social media strategies, including content calendars, best practices, and analysis
- Author social media content, including cross-channel copy, hashtags, and ideas for accompanying images/media
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis internally and to clients, working with Google Analytics, social media channel analytics, and social media listening tools
- Create project templates for team use with client deliverables
- Attend client and account team meetings, presents findings, gather information for projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong writing and editing skills for websites, social media and other digital collateral
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS), e.g. WordPress or Drupal
- Adobe software skills, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar web analytic platforms
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms, ability to pull analytic data
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and you are comfortable working with interdisciplinary teams
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm and sometimes that's when our clients need us
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.