Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle and San Francisco offices you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…political communications professionals, issue experts, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, social and digital strategists, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Paid Search Strategist who knows how to:
- Implement, manage and optimize cost per click (CPC) advertising on various social networking sites and search engines
- Conducted detailed and specific research with multiple keyword research methods
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing and overall spend
- Develop budgets based on search volume and client goals
- Support Senior Media Buyers with online CPC buys while also coordinating with Digital Strategists, Digital Analytics Strategists, and key account team members on ad development, reporting, optimizations, and recommendations
- Sets up accounts, reports on campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Identify and extract insight from the data
- Communicate trends and best practices to media and account staff
- Work on multiple projects across multiple clients/businesses and industries - applying your expertise and creative value
- A Bachelor’s degree and specialized training or on-the-job training
- 3 -6 years of experience in digital advertising
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- A certification in Google AdWords (preferred)
- Strong critical thinking skills. You can synthesize situational information to formulate new strategies.
- A drive to solve problems that require taking an idea that lacks tangibility and creating tactical level execution and results in accomplished goals.
- Strong excel skills
- Agency experience (preferred)