Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, San Francisco and our Seattle, WA office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…an Office Administrator who knows how to:
- Perform receptionist duties including answering phones, routing calls, greeting clients and visitors, directing guests to appropriate staff members
- Prepare for in-house client meetings and internal meetings, including reserving rooms, setting up equipment and technical resources, coordinating catering, and printing and assembling meeting materials
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues of shared office equipment, including copier, scanner, and VOIP phone system
- Perform basic computer and network troubleshooting for PCs and Macs- and act as a liaison to dedicated IT team and vendors
- Order office supplies and monitor inventory
- Partner with Talent & Culture team to plan and coordinate new hire orientations and onboarding
- Field and address office maintenance and equipment requests and coordinate office moves
- Plan and arrange office events and outings
- Partner with Office Manager in DC to implement general safety and security policies and procedures to be followed by GMMB in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations
- Partner with Office Manager in DC to implement safety and security programs as well as an emergency preparedness plan; conduct training in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations
- Perform administrative duties such as faxing, scanning, copying, typing, and arranging for messengers and overnight packages
- Partner with Office Manager in DC on annual facility’s budget; track annual expenditures
- H.S. diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of administrative office experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.