Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, San Francisco and our Seattle, WA office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Digital Media Planner who knows how to:
Provide expert counsel and guidance to clients on digital media advertising strategies
Synthesize digital media research, reports and trends to inform and create compelling media POVs and recommendations based on target audiences and client goals
Develop and persuasively present digital media recommendations to clients and potential clients through new business pitches
Manage day-to-day media buying needs, including delivering creative specs to vendors, facilitating payment to vendors, etc.
Monitor campaign performance, optimize to achieve objectives, and analyze and report results
Understand the value and role of evolving digital platform, and stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and targeting techniques to continually enhance digital media plans and campaign performance
Develop relationships with media vendors, understand the unique services/offerings of each, evaluate proposals, and negotiate contracts
Educate internal teams (creative, account, production and media) on digital media advertising strategies, tactics, trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 2-4 years of digital advertising experience, with at least 2 years of programming buying experience (any DSP)
- Social media buying experience on Facebook and/or Instagram (even better if you have Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat buying experience)
- Experience buying and managing cross-platform digital advertising programs, utilizing various assets including display, video, and mobile
- Experience managing awareness (branding or message) and acquisition programs
- Experience working with an ad-serving platform (DCM preferred)
- An understanding of search engine marketing space and social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand paid media concepts quickly
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.