Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle, WA office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a SEO Strategist who knows how to:
- Drive SEO strategy for a variety of client objectives and issue areas - including onsite, content, technical, and backlink strategy
- Perform various types of SEO audits and effectively communicate results in a strategic context, including competitive keyword analysis, technical SEO audits, backlink audits, and content audits
- Work hand in hand with UX designers, developers, and digital strategists on web builds to drive proper SEO implementation, content strategy, and analytics tracking from the ground up
- Identify and advise on strategic Google Tag Manager/Google Analytics set up and tracking for a variety of clients and goals
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta descriptions, page titles, schema markup, etc.)
- Work with senior leadership to develop and grow SEO process firm-wide, including but not limited to developing education sessions for internal teams, creating templates, and building a team
- Help provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals; general and keyword specific
- Use intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS and their SEO implications
- Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc.) and web analytics tools to support compilation of data and develop recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding and a minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent communications skills, creativity and initiative. Must collaborate with others, and share concepts freely
- Additional skills in digital marketing, content development or HTML/CSS preferred
- Experience working on multiple, fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Client-centric work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork among project team members and the client
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.