Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle, WA office, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a digital project manager who:
- Leads digital and advertising project implementation and facilitates communication among all agency teams, including account, strategy, user experience, creative, web development and outside vendors
- Scopes, defines, estimates and manages budgets digital and advertising projects, including social media campaigns, online advertising, traditional campaigns and websites
- Creates, communicates, maintains and enforces timelines for all assigned projects
- Translates business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the web developers, and clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Delivers substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative concepts, sitemaps, wireframes, mood boards and design comps
- Leads meetings across agency teams to build consensus and push projects forward per strategy and established timelines and budgets
- Prioritizes tasks and deliverables on each project for the team; schedules meetings; and issues meeting notes and status updates recapping decisions and next steps
- Provides technical support for third-party products used by digital team, including web hosting, domain registrar and plug-in features
- Implements creative and budget process improvements
- Manages vendor partners, ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Keeps abreast of digital and traditional best practices and ensure these are understood by team and followed throughout the project
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 2 or more years of experience in project management, preferably in an agency or in-house digital/creative department
- Experience working on integrated advertising campaigns, including traditional, digital and social platforms
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time and effectively assessing and reprioritizing workload regularly.
Include a cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio, if available. GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.