Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your recruiting chops to find top talent that will support our Firm’s mission to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our DC home base and our Seattle, WA office, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are… collaborators and idea generators, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Talent Acquisition Manager who:
- Manages the firm’s full-cycle talent acquisition process; provides tools, resources and counsel to hiring managers
- Manages an average requisition load of 15 – 20 positions in a fast-paced environment
- Defines and executes against an employer brand strategy; serves as an employer brand ambassador for the Firm and stays abreast of new employer branding best practices
- Develops, recruits for and manages GMMB summer and school-year internship program
- Builds and maintains a talented and diverse pool of candidates through:
- Attending industry events and career fairs; developing partnerships with industry experts, professors and university administrators
- Utilizing technology and managing vendor relationships to market our employer brand, identify new candidates and build/maintain candidate relationships
- Promoting a culture of networking and recruiting among Firm leaders, managers and employees
- Partners with the Firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee to ensure the pipeline reflects a candidate pool that is diverse in perspective, background and experience
- Oversees all aspects of our Applicant Tracking System and ensures that the entire organization is using it effectively
- Partners with Managing Partner, CFO and SVP, Talent & Culture in annual workforce planning; develops an annual sourcing strategy and talent acquisition budget
- Develops and maintains a Talent Acquisition dashboard; maintains a weekly staffing report of full-time and temporary hires and distributes to senior leadership
- Manages all freelance and temporary agency hiring and vendor relationships
- Stays abreast of all compliance and regulations related to recruiting and hiring
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications, or politics
- Ability to influence colleagues without authority in a matrix environment
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.