Federal Data Systems is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to support our Fort Meade, MD. partner. Qualified and accepted candidates will work on-site, exploiting communications in the computer network domain and processing associated voice and/or graphic language materials.
Required Security Clearance : TS/SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) degree.
Required Experience: Eight ( 8) + years of SIGINT or FININT experience
- Perform detailed analysis of specified target sets.
- Translate and format information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of adversarial information systems
- Demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection regarding gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support.
- Working knowledge of SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows;
- Demonstrated expertise in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading small, focused teams and mentoring junior task personnel.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments
- Expertise in technical and language exploitation.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following areas:
- SIGDEV; DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction;
- CNE exploitation; DNI/DNR converge once; Target templating;
- Social Network Analysis (SNA); Network vulnerability assessments;
- Remote forensics analysis; Technical tactical or traditional product reporting;
- and/or Technical language analysis, development or exploitation .
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Employment Type : Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.