Job Title: UAM Lead
Location: Alexandria, VA
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret – SCI Eligible (DIA Adjudicated or capable of reciprocal acceptance by DIA) clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
- DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst Certification
Required Education: Bachelors of Science in IT or Behavior Analysis
Description and Responsibilities:
- Triage and analyze UAM alerts
- Document and report findings to impacted organizations
- Create and implement countermeasures to specific weaknesses against known adversarial TTPs
- Support meetings where UAM representation is needed
- Provide recommendations to contractor and government leadership on ways to improve the UAM program
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of professional experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of cyber security experience
3+ years Incident Response experience
2+ years of User Activity Monitoring experience
Demonstrated experience in reporting of threats
Demonstrated knowledge of network traffic and communications, including known ports and services;
Demonstrated experience with the Windows operating system and other operating systems (e.g., Linux or Unix);
Demonstrated experience with UAM capabilities
Demonstrated experience in coordinating with other agencies and activities.
Work is typically based in a quiet office environment or electronics research lab. Business work hours for this position are based solely on the requirements of the program. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.