Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Required Security Clearance: none (Public Trust desired)
Description and Responsibilities:
- Create functional design documentation
- Support the build out of the feature dictionary
- Write detailed and actionable user stories, epics and defects
- Provide requirement and design related assistance to the development team as required
- Assist in creating testing artifacts to support functionality
- Execute functional test scripts
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to develop strategies for personnel development
- Cross-functional engagement to support the overall program mission
- 5+ years experience conducting requirement analysis and/or design
- Experience gathering/documenting requirements at the feature/Epic level
- Experience leading and driving design discussions with client stakeholders
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Comfort engaging senior-level client stakeholders
Work is typically based in a quiet office environment or electronics research lab. Business work hours for this position are based solely on the requirements of the program. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.