Job Title: Business Analyst – (802.1x)
Location: Arlington, VA - Pentagon
Required Clearance: Secret
Required Education: BS degree in related field (or 4 years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of degree)
Required Certifications: None Required
Description and Responsibilities:
- Provides problem and incident resolution, including dealing with software and hardware vendor technical support
- Analyzes implementation design and assist with development / updating of processes and procedures to include roles for both internal and external stakeholders
- Develops MOUs/MOAs and recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other documents provided to senior level customers
- Provides technical assessments aimed at improving client systems
- Supports customer in facilitating stakeholder meetings to develop, negotiate and implement new processes and procedures to include updating roles and responsibilities
- Serves as technical advisor to customer in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials
- May serve as technical team or task lead
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
- 6-8 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Experience working in IT networking / transport enterprise environment
- Preferred Experience with process / procedure development / implementation
- Preferred Experience with collaborating / facilitating with internal and external stakeholder
- Preferred Experience / understanding of 802.1x technology and implementation
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law