Job Title: Senior End Point Security Analyst
Location: Alexandria, VA - Mark Center
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other closely related discipline.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III
- CND-IS Certification: (CEH) or (SSCP)
- One of the following Computing Environment Certifications: Windows Server/Workstation OS or Technology
Description and Responsibilities:
- Conduct incident/event investigation and analysis and tests security products and systems to detect security weaknesses. Assesses and detects network vulnerabilities.
- Maintain security system infrastructure.
- Provide advanced security monitoring including event, alert, and incident evaluation and determination assistance on escalated issues.
- Provide administrative and analyst support for JSP on the HBSS suite of tools
- Provide system analysis, troubleshooting and integration support for HBSS.
- Policy development, distribution and management
- Event Management- Monitor, detect, analyze, respond
- Report Management - New vulnerabilities, faulty policies, coordination with Tier 2 & 3
- Maintain logs
- Provide support to policy development and management
- Ensure policies are tested and disseminated
- Provide engineering artifacts for C&A efforts as required
- Ability to integrate and troubleshoot security technologies with current Linux server operating systems
- Knowledge of configuration management activities to include submitting requests and coordinating with the configuration control board
- 7+ years of computer, network security experience to include:
- Demonstrated experience with managing, deploying, and troubleshooting McAfee HBSS, HBSS Secure Web Gateway.
- Demonstrated experience to administer (e.g., maintain, configure, troubleshoot) Splunk, Tanium, and Tenable ACAS Scanners and Security Center.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and troubleshooting ePO
- Demonstrated experience with multiple network security zones, subnetting, VRFs, and VLANs
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and expertise with security groups, account activity auditing, and securing AD best practices.
- Experience with multitier network architectures and required communication ports and protocols for the security technologies listed in this section.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law