Job Title: All-Source Analyst
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Shift: N/A, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with F/S Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: No degree is required but may be used as supplemental experience.
Required Experience: 5+ years of experience in DoD or IC Intelligence Analysis
Description: Federal Data Systems is seeking an experienced analyst, specializing in all-source
and open source intelligence (OSINT) to join our client-facing integrated team based in Maryland.
The team member will leverage finished intelligence, IC data repositories, IC information sharing platforms,
open source information/publicly available information (PAI) expertise to support mission
operational and tactical research and analysis requirements. Integrated with the client mission, analysts
will apply knowledge of all-source, OSINT, PAI, including social media sources to develop and
execute research plans employing appropriate research tradecraft, and IC tools and resources.
Analysts will compile information and produce threat and risk assessments.
The Analyst will:
- Use critical thinking skills, research methodology and tradecraft to find, evaluate, analyze, and
present raw data and finished intelligence in support of mission requirements.
- Combine information from disparate sources to help the client better understand the mission
- and assess threats and risks.
- Review and report on current and emerging technology which impacts tactical guidance
applicable to operations.
- Assess mission requirements and recommend adjustments when necessary.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate an intelligence task list that identifies intelligence
- Identify, coordinate, and deconflict deadlines and overall scope for requests and services.
- Outstanding knowledge of DoD/IC all-source research planning and resources.
- Excellent analytic writing and briefing skills.
- Experience with IC CI threat risk reporting.
- Familiarity with TSSC/TSCM technology and equipment.
- Five (5) or more years of nation-state TTP evaluation.
- Mastery of surface and deep web research; knowledge of Boolean operators,
Google dorks and advanced internet tradecraft.
- Ability to apply knowledge of history, local culture and/or vernacular language to current events.
- Understanding of relational database visualization tools; ability to understand, create and
convey information and data in Excel, PowerPoint, and Palantir/Analyst NB.
- Five (5) or more years of intelligence analysis experience, or specialized training and three (3)+
years of intelligence analysis experience or operational CI work, or B.S. or M.S. in relevant field and eight (8) +
years of applicable experience.
- Familiarity with the USIC and experience supporting DoD/IC customers.
- Knowledge of ODNI analytic standards and DoD estimative and evaluative matrices.
- Self-directed organizational skills to meet time-sensitive tasking and deadlines.
- Experience conducting CI: collections, functional Services, investigation, or operations.
- Understanding of National and Defense guidance and practices pertaining to CI.
- Experience planning and conducting operational or tactical activities.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business
work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended
or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the
candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing,
walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a
condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package,
career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off &
Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your
Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.