Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Required Security Clearance: N/A,
Required Certifications: N/A
Required Education: Desired not required: Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or years of experience in lieu of degree.
Required Experience: Experience developing and writing responses to complex Federal Government RFPs
FedData is seeking a skilled inside sales representative who will interface with customers and FedData sales and management personnel. Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are key to being successful in this role. Candidate will also assist in call and email marketing campaigns and may be involved in marketing events and coordination.
Inside Sales Representative will:
• Enter opportunities into Sales Force.
• Build quotes and respond to Customer RFPs.
• Provide updates to customers on order status.
• Coordinate with management and team member to provide responses to Customer requirements.
• Create financial reports as requested by management.
• Make Follow up calls to confirm status of open opportunities.
• Work with sales teams to create call/email campaigns
• Look through historical data to create trend reports
• Assist with marketing and conference events
• Work with Team and OEMs to help increase sales and customer exposure to products.
• Experience breaking down and responding to internal and external customer complex requests.
• Experience professionally communicating with internal and external customers.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with Federal and IC Clients.
• Experience organizing and presenting business financial data.
• Experience prioritizing multiple customer and management requests.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.