Job Title: Incident Handler Analyst
Location: Arlington, Va
Shift: Swing Shift M-F
Required Security Clearance : Top Secret
Required Certifications : DoD IAT Level II, and CEH, and any other CND-IR cert.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology or the sciences, or industry-equivalent experience required.
Level 2: 4 - 6 years’ experience of CND Incident Response experience
Level 3: 6+ years’ experience of CND Incident Response experience
Description and Responsibilities:
The Incident Handler Analyst will provide support for the Joint Service Provider (JSP) program. The scope of the DCOIDM tasks includes End Point Security, Network Security, and Incident Handling.
The Incident Analyst will provide the following:
- Apply CJCSM 6510.01B experience.
- Apply expert-level knowledge of network traffic and communications, including known ports and services.
- Apply strong knowledge of the Windows operating system, and apply knowledge of various Linux distributions and the Unix framework.
- Apply knowledge of the following security-related technologies: IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls, DNS, encryption, HIDS, NIDS, proxies, network packet analyzers, malware analysis, forensic tools, and enterprise level appliances.
- Apply a deep understanding of various open source and commercial analysis tools used for incident analysis, both network and host based.
- Supervise employees who perform in various labor categories and at various skill levels.
- Apply expert-level knowledge about planning, directing, and managing Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) operations.
- Support a forensic laboratory environment.
- Support an IT development environment.
- Understanding of DOD accreditation policies, processes, and practices.
- Experience in a DOD or IC IT environment.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- U.S. Citizen
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type : Full-time / Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.