Job Title: Network Exploitation Analyst
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: No degree is required for this position.
Required Experience: Eight (8) + years of SIGINT Analysis experience, specializing in Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Assessment.
Federal Data Systems is seeking SIGINT Analyst with a background in DNI/DNR analytical techniques to support our Maryland partner as a Network Exploitation Analyst. Qualified and accepted candidates will work on-site, conducting research and intelligence analysis from multiple sources, which will be combined into reports and products for senior management and external customers.
The Network Exploitation Analyst will:
- Evaluate target opportunities and strategize activities against networks using all source data.
- Map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- Identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Able to task and retrieve TAO collected information with TOPI accessible tools to maintain target and identify new collection opportunities.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Able to evaluate leads for tasking and able to use appropriate tasking authorities and assist in the creation of TAO plans.
- Able to write justifications for TAO prioritization.
- Experience conducting digital forensics.
- An understanding of common networking ports and protocols, defense-in-depth, endpoint protection, DNS, firewalls, IDS/IPS, incident handling and response, OSI and TCP/IP.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time /Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.