Job Title: Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) 2
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: Security +CE , or any DOD 8570 IAT level 2 cert or higher
Required Education: BS in a technical discipline, or 5 years additional experience can be substituted for a degree.
· Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
· Shall have eight (8) years’ experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
· Shall have four (4) years’ experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
· Shall have four (4) years’ experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
· Shall have four (4) years’ experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
· Shall have four (4) years’ experience with the NSA Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
· Shall have three (3) years’ experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience in network security certifications.
· Shall have two (2) years’ experience in system certifications.
· Shall have five (5) years’ experience applying of Federal, NSA, intelligence community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
Federal Data Systems requires a senior level ISSE to monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to protect data systems and databases from unauthorized users in classified spaces. You will identify potential threats, and respond to reported security violations.
Performs as an Information System Security Engineer Level 2 expertise to optimize our Intelligence Customer’s enterprise protection posture performing certification and accreditation and developing Security Plans
· Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding
· Provides and participates in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meeting
· Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element
· Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a Network Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
· Five (5) additional years of experience in Network Engineering disciplines may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Working Conditions: 8 hour day office environment
Physical Requirements: None
Employment Type: Full Time / Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.