Job Title: System Network Administrator 4
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: IAT Level 2 (i.e Sec +, CySA+)
Required Education: Bachelors’ Degree.
· At least (7) to (9) years cumulative experience in network system /subsystem support and maintenance to include performance of network system/subsystem testing.
· Two (2) years’ experience using Microsoft server 2012 or greater and Microsoft Windows 7/10 as operating system platforms for network connectivity (IP and Domain Name Service (DNS) configuration).
· Certification in one or more of the following: Security+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MSCE), or training certifications from Foundry Networks or Brocade Networks.
· Requires a valid driver's license.
Federal Data Systems seeks a Network Administrator (NA) 4 who will be responsible for administration of both developmental and operational environments of global, mission critical systems. The SA team manages all aspects of the complex physical security backend systems including network, operating system, hardware, and software administration necessary to meet stringent service level agreements for mission up time. The NA assists the Government in overseeing the day-to-day planning, installation, configuration, testing, operation, and monitoring of high and low speed networks utilizing common hardware and software. This includes implementing high and low speed LAN designs, implementing VPN solutions, applying firmware and software updates as well as developing and integrating new technologies into existing networks.
The NA provides network support, establishes and maintains user accounts, as well as user access privileges and security policies. The NA performs planning, installation, configuration, testing, operating, analysis as well as scheduled network status checks, in addition to troubleshooting and problem resolution. The NA collaborates with system technicians on connectivity to develop requirements and procedures. The NA maintains the systems configuration baseline documenting equipment configuration and settings and auditing network component hardware and software changes.
· Experience with one of more of the following:
· Physical Security Access Control System Administration.
· Configuring, and/or managing networking for virtualization platforms (e.g. ESXi, Hyper-V, Nutanix).
· Administering Windows DNS/DHCP.
· Leveraging IT automation tools such as Microsoft System Center, SolarWinds.
· Administering Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE or other Linux network environments.
· Certification in Lenel OnGuard .
· TACACS+/Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) .
· Scripting network administration tasks using Windows PowerShell, Python, etc.
· Dell Storage Area Networks, Brocade and Cisco network equipment.
· This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
Preferences: Red Hat or Linux network environment work
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Physical Requirements: None
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.