Job Title: Senior Intel Analyst
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: No degree is required, but may be used as supplemental experience.
Required Experience: Twelve (12) + years of experience in Intelligence Analysis
Federal Data Systems is seeking an Intelligence Analyst, specializing in all-source collection, to fill a critical position supporting our Maryland partner. Qualified and accepted candidates will work on-site, conducting research and sifting through multiple data sources to create actionable intelligence reports.
The Senior Intel Analyst will:
· Create effective queries to explore new data source.
· Combine information from disparate sources to help the client better understand the mission environment.
· Use their critical thinking and flexibility to quickly sift through and turn raw data into actionable intelligence material.
· Use their knowledge and research skills to improve national security.
- Review and report on strategic guidance applicable to cyberspace intelligence operations.
- Assess Intelligence Planning and recommend production adjustments when necessary.
- Develop, manage and coordinate an intelligence task list that identifies the intelligence support products and designates divisions within J2 responsible for completion. .
- Identify, coordinate and deconflict deadlines and overall scope for intelligence production requests (PR) and services.
· Twelve (12) + years of intelligence analysis experience, or
· Specialized training and ten (10) + years of intelligence analysis experience, or
· B.S. or M.S. and eight (8) + years of experience.
Experience supporting IC customers.
- Experience conducting CI: Collections, Functional Services, Investigation, or Operations.
- An understanding of National and Defense guidance and practices pertaining to CI.
- Experience planning and conducting intelligence planning activities.
- Be knowledgeable of intelligence tools and databases.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.