Job Title: Software Analyst Systems Architect (SASA) - 2
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: NA
Required Education: NA
· At least six (6) months experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
· Must possess experience in requirements analysis, design, software development, test and integration and/or systems integration, evaluation, optimization, and maintenance (to include problem diagnosis and resolution).
Federal Data Systems requires a mid-level software analyst/systems architect with depth in Linux and Windows systems administration skills including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation. Additional knowledge of Java, Maven, and PKI access and authorization will also be utilized in this position.
Will work with a standing Dev Operations team to maintain hardware and corporate infrastructures utilizing configuration management systems. Will be developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts. Provide operational maintenance for each tool/system utilizing scripting /coding language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef), and monitoring/logging solutions for operations (Nagios, CollectId, logStash, Kafka, or Cassandra).
· Strong Windows and Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation
· Shall be qualified to work on the technologies and tools identified within to a level and shall be an integrated and productive member of the team within 90 days of team member having a complete working environment which includes facility and workspace accesses as required
· Knowledge of Java development process and use of tools such as Maven, JUnit, SLF4J
· Network Security experience:
o Access and authorization- PKI, chain trusting, Central Authentication System
o Threat model development
o Vulnerability assessments
· Experience with:
TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxyy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation anal stability, reliability, and performance.
Working Conditions: 8 hour day office environment
Physical Requirements: None
Employment Type: Exempt
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.