Job Title: Target Digital Network Analyst
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: No degree is required for this position.
Required Experience: Eight (8) + years of SIGINT Analysis experience, specializing in Digital Network Intelligence, two (2) of which must be within the last five (5) years.
Federal Data Systems is seeking SIGINT Analyst with a background in DNI/DNR analytical techniques to support our Maryland partner as a Target Digital Network Analyst. Qualified and accepted candidates will work on-site, conducting research and intelligence analysis from multiple sources, which will be combined into reports and products for senior management and external customers.
The Target Digital Network Analyst will:
· Monitor and develop targets across multiple communication technologies.
· Maintain compliance while tasking assets across multiple authorities.
· Build analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
· Evaluate information for signs of communication changes.
· Identify alternative means of target communications.
· Take advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
· Take initiative to review scripts/traffic from other streams of collection to look for leads or complimenting data to enhance overall story.
· Experience with tools such as: DX, GV, Haven, UTT.
· Can draft and/or edit for release, finished serialized SIGINT product reports.
· Able to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
· Understanding of multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies and internet routing.
· Understanding of multiple communication protocols and capable of analyzing technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
· Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
· Experience running complex queries using a variety of different tools.
· Experience providing guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
Preferences: Experience with Surrey and/or SSVE.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.