Job Title: Senior Target Analyst Reporter
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Required Security Clearance: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Required Certifications: No certifications are required for this position.
Required Education: No degree is required for this position.
Required Experience: Twelve (12) + years of SIGINT Analysis experience, specializing in Targeting and three (3) + years of experience in TDNA/Network Exploitation/Geospatial Analysis.
Federal Data Systems is seeking SIGINT Analyst with a background in target development and reporting to support our Maryland partner as a Target Analyst Reporter. Qualified and accepted candidates will work on-site, conducting research and intelligence analysis from multiple sources, which will be combined into reports and products for senior management and external customers.
The Target Analyst Reporter will:
· Prioritize, assess, evaluate, and report information obtained from passive and active collection.
· Perform technical metadata and content analysis of our adversary’s automated information systems
· Write reports for review by senior analysts, revising if required.
· Experience with tools such as: DX, GV, Haven, UTT.
· Can draft and/or edit for release, finished serialized SIGINT product reports.
· Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
· Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
· Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
· Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
· Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
Preferences: Experience with Surrey and/or SSVE.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.