Job Title: Oracle GoldenGate Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Required Security Clearance : Public Trust
Required Certifications : None required
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology, or industry-equivalent experience required.
Requirement Citizenship: US Citizenship, ability to obtain and maintain a public trust
The Oracle GoldenGate Administrator is responsible for installation and configuration of GoldenGate 12.x Replication as well as administering all aspects of the Oracle 12c RAC DBs hosting environment.
The Oracle GoldenGate Administrator will provide the following:
· Install, configure and administer Oracle RAC DBs, including the design, configuration and operation of n-node clusters, data recovery, and user/group/role definition.
· Install, Configure, troubleshoot and support GoldenGate. Replication between different version of Oracle Database and across GoldenGate releases.
· Configure GoldenGate Downstream Mining and Integrated components for Active-Active replication.
· Configure GoldenGate High Availability using Oracle DBFS and Active DataGuard.
· Configure GoldenGate Studio or Integrate with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12/13c.
· Conflict Detection and Resolution in Active-Active Replication Environments Using Oracle GoldenGate.
· Perform Schema level and Table level data refreshes from Production to Non-Production environments using Data pump EXPDP/IMPDP.
· Monitor database activities such as Backup, Error Logs, Space, Object, Performance, User and Session monitoring for proper capacity and availability.
· Install, configure and administer of Oracle RAC 11g.12c Databases on UNIX (AIX, Linux).
· Perform GoldenGate Upgrade replication without any data loss.
· Bidirectional Replication.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
· Work experience with OLTP, OLAP, Staging, and Data warehouse configuration.
· Strong fundamentals in all aspects of DBA responsibilities.
· Experience with Oracle 11g, 12c and GoldenGate 12.X.
· Strong track record supporting complex GoldenGat. Replication Setup across different release of Oracle Database and different release of GoldenGate.
· Excellent communication skills, customer service and client management skills.
· Highly specialized in Oracle 12c RAC Database Administration and Technical Architecture, including but not limited to database administration, ASM Storage, SCAN Listener, RMAN backup and recovery, Performance Tuning, Database Refreshes from Prod to Lower Envs, Oracle Enterprise Manager 12/13c with installation and configuration of emails and alerts.
· Understanding of Oracle OBI applications, middleware, and systems administration. Minimum 10+ years of experience with specialized software products and/or technologies.
· 3+ years of experience with implementing Oracle Golden Gate for Oracle 11g and/or 12c as Active/Active configuration.
Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)